How Lush!!!

Whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable - if anything is excellent or praiseworthy - think about such things...

Monday, September 04, 2006

45/365

First day off in ages!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhh! Praise God for rest, He's so right, we need it!

Slept in, and then got completely pampered by my yummy husband! He took me to Marks and sparks at knightsbridge to get a picnic, we had a quick peek in harrods then went over to hyde park, to the little rose garden he proposed to me in and ate to our hearts (bellies) content! All in glorious summer hot sunshine!

Then he took me to Harvey Nicks, and bought me gorgous perfume! For no reason! And tonight, he's even advocating that we watch The notebook! (SOOOOO SLUSSSSSHHHHY!)

What a man!
... How lush!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home