How Lush!!!

Whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable - if anything is excellent or praiseworthy - think about such things...

Monday, July 24, 2006

37/365

Today Nigel, Jo and baby Megan came to visit, haven't see them for 10 months so was great to hang out and see how their doodling and watch them as a proper family now!

I thank God for Jo and the amazing impact she had on my life and how God used her to pull me, draw me, call me, bring me into his family and out of dutiful but rebellious religion and trying to be good enough, yet not trying that hard! She is so special to me and so patient and always there and always interested in us and how we're doing. She is truly the godly woman of Proverbs 31 in so many ways and the godly younger woman and yet older woman that trains the younger such as I in Titus 2.

And Nige is as wise and godly as ever and Megan is soooooooooo cuuuuuuuuuuuuute! So pleasant natured and not bratish or over demanding at all. She has the best parents! Who will seek to bring her up to fear and love the Lord.

... How lush!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home