How Lush!!!

Whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable - if anything is excellent or praiseworthy - think about such things...

Monday, May 21, 2007

285/365

Macey and Sushi being willing to get up sooooooo early just to patiently bear with my paranoia I might miss the train!

Charades on the platform through the dirty window as we waited for departure.

Train ride home admiring Gods beautiful creation, being inspired to be more serious about being like Jesus by Mr Bridges book of substance.

Reflecting on how good God is to bless me with such lasting deep loving friendships and family-ness with the Hull faithful. Knowing God can be trusted for the future for me and for them.

Back to my beloveds arms.

...How Lush!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home