How Lush!!!

Whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable - if anything is excellent or praiseworthy - think about such things...

Saturday, March 10, 2007

216/365




Being reunited with many of my favourite people in the world.

God sustaining me and helping me despite little sleep.

The depths and delights of the Resurrection - it is more important than i ever realised, it means more about Christ, and about my future than i ever realised. It is wonderful! A whole day of lookign at the whole bibles teaching on this subject. Because Jesus has risen from the dead physically, he cannot die again, he is victorious, the master over sin and death and if i am trusting in Him then I will be raised to life, physically, given a transformed, perfect body, in a new physical transformed, perfect world! If He didn't rise from the dead then it's all completely pointless, a waste of my life being a Xian. BUT HE DID!

Hanging out with lovely friends






...How lush!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home