How Lush!!!

Whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable - if anything is excellent or praiseworthy - think about such things...

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

105/365

After such a rubbish day yesterday, my computer now works, it wasn't worth the tears and the other stressy thing is sorted too! Thank you God!

My very patient and helpful hero husband who tries to eliminate any stress i might have and fixes my computer 3 times and so doesn't get much work done and helps me get the house ready for his parents coming to stay tomorrow! Thank you Matt!

Knowing i had a thousand things to get done today and wondering how i would make it, but Gods grace in giving me an extra hour at the start as staff meeting finished at 10am instead of 11am!

Good time with Hannah praying

A suprise visit from my lovely Juliette and Thomas, what a joy!!

... How lush!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home