How Lush!!!

Whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable - if anything is excellent or praiseworthy - think about such things...

Sunday, October 15, 2006

76/365

To be honest, feeling let down by friends, lonely and deserted at the exact time i particulalrly need good girl friends. Yet the graciousness of God listening to me cry out to Him, His grace in providing me the wonderful husband I have, who wants to make it better and takes me out walking in London through Soho, Covent garden and eats banoffee pie with me. More grace in the evening with God providing THAT phonecall.

2 Comments:

  • At Tuesday, October 17, 2006 2:09:00 PM, Blogger OddBabble said…

    I'm a girl friend! I want to be your friend! I'm not so far away! Don't forget to ring me! I can listen as well as swear! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

     
  • At Wednesday, October 18, 2006 7:18:00 PM, Blogger Pippa said…

    oh thank you my stephana

    I know you are and i want you to be too!
    It's just i know your so busy and have so many other friends!But i will ring you very soon - lets hook up baby!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home